We’re recruiting for Animal Care Bank Staff.
Come and join an established, growing business. As a leading UK Veterinary Contract Research Organisation, we count many of the top 10 global animal health companies amongst our clients. We also work closely with universities and the general public.
We are looking for individuals to help support our growing work load and current staff base.
If you have a genuine interest in animals, are flexible in work hours and looking to boost your income then this could be the casual role for you.
Opportunities afforded to the successful candidate include:
- A rare opportunity to join an animal health company in the Forest of Dean, gaining valuable experience.
- Company benefits including holiday and training.
The successful candidate will offer casual support to the Animal Care Team to help deliver the following duties:
- Husbandry and care of all livestock
- Maintaining cleanliness of the farm site
- Involvement in clinical and pre-clinical veterinary studies to an appropriate standard
For further details click here.